What is the EKSTASIS: Centre of Ecstatic Embodiment
The EKSTASIS Centre brings together movers and shakers from around the world to deepen and evolve their conscious dance / ecstatic dance practice. It is a place to connect with others around the practice of conscious dance and living in an embodied way.
It is the virtual school of founder Hope Corbin and is the home of
EKSTASIS Dance Online and the Dance as Medicine Facilitator Training.
EKSTASIS Dance Online brings together conscious dance & ecstatic dance practitioners from around the world to deepen and evolve their practice through our full online video library, online community, and seasonal dance ceremonies so that they can feel more connected to their body, move emotional energy, nourish their heart and soul, explore self expression, and experience more joy.
This is for you if....
- movement is your medicine, how you heal yourself and nourish your spirit
- you long to meet like-minded people from around the world
- you want to feel more connected to your body, heart, and soul
- you want to be inspired in your self expression
- you want to assist your body to move through emotions and self expression
- want to ignite the divine feminine within
- dance is your prayer
- you want to be supported in deepening your practice
- you long to grow and evolve
Become a member and receive access to:
- a full video library of online conscious dance lessons, mini practices, and full length classes
- the loving guidance of Hope Corbin from the comfort and safety of your own home, at a time that works for you
- seasonal live online dance ceremonies
- a conscious community of movers and shakers from around the world
- weekly wellness practices
- journaling prompts
- Spotify playlists
- discounts on workshops, events, and trainings
- plus more...
Try it for free for your first 30 days! 👇🏼